Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

All That Scraps - Color Challenge

Hi everybody!
It's a slow Sunday for me, catching up on my DT work, cleaning the flat, doing laundry, preparing meals for the day.. Yep, it's slow alright.. lol..
I would like to share a tag I did using C.C. Design Swiss Pixie. I love the Sweet Pixies especially this image. I colored her using Distress Ink Markers. I am entering this tag in All That Scraps Color Challenge.


Laying Nora
Materials: Avery Tag, Bazill and Hero Arts Cardstock, MME patterned paper, Basic Grey Brad, K&Co puffy stickers, Kaiser Crafts pearls, iamroses flowers, misc ribbon, Stickles
Stamping: C.C. Design Swiss Pixie Laying Nora, Archival Ink, Distress Ink markers, Daler and Rowley Pearlescent Liquid Acrylic
Tools: Die cuts from Magnolia, Sizzix, Memory Box and Cottage Cuts



Thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! what a gorgeous tag. Love the hair colour, love everything in here. It is such a honour to have you in ATS Challenge.

    I wish you good luck ya!

    Hugs
    Yenni natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so adorable, love how you used the challenge colors and this cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love that border and flowers and the way you've colored her up. Thank You for joining us at ATS.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete